Back to jobs listings
Partners Relationship Manager, France
Operations - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing thousands of car in more than 300 cities in the U.S and Europe.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Once called Drivy in Europe, Getaround started as a P2P platform with only individual cars, and for a couple of years has been open to professional fleets who want to launch a new line of business or generate additional revenue.
- As Partners Relationship Manager, your mission is to ensure our third party providers, from telematics installers to cleaning companies, achieve the agreed SLAs of service to our owners, drivers, or platform, and constantly work at finding ways to improve the way we work together with them.
What you’ll work on:
- Assist in the process of acquiring new partners for operational projects such as, and not limited to: Getaround Connect installations, car cleaners, maintenance workshops etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our partners.
- Make sure partners achieve agreed SLAs and enforce it when needed.
- Troubleshoot partner problems in order to improve performance.
- Establish partner trainings and sync with the Field Specialist and Autotech in order to make it happen.
- Collaborate with all departments to improve efficiency with partners and provide ever improving services to our drivers and car owners.
- Sync with Operational Managers and Stock Managers in order to anticipate volume and material needed for operations.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Supply chain management experience or studies
- Have good analytical and excel skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Have clear communication
- Problem solving mindset
- Able to communicate in French and English
What we offer:
- We are a fast growing startup with HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Amsterdam, Oslo and Nantes! We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.