Back to jobs listings
Growth & Marketing - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing thousands of car in more than 300 cities in the U.S and Europe.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Analyse our performance across European markets to help us find out what to do to grow faster.
What you’ll work on:
- Be on top of the KPIs of the marketplace, supply and demand side
- Understand the main business drivers across all segments: peers and pros, connected and non connected cars, large cities and long tail...
- Analyse our performance and identify how to unlock further growth
- Help build projections and budgets for Getaround in Europe
Who you’ll work with:
- You will report to our Europe Growth Director based in Paris.
- You will work cross-functionally with our marketing, pricing and country teams on the day-to-day execution of analytics, projects and initiatives
This role will over time give you a thorough understanding of the business and of the transformations happening in the urban mobility industry.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Motivated self-starter with 3-5 years of experience in strategy consulting or in a senior strategy/BI role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, analyzing data and creating automated and scalable analysis and reports
- Experience with BI tools is a plus (Tableau, Power BI, Looker…)
What we offer:
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.