We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You are in charge of managing recruitments for Getaround, and in priority positions in the Engineering and Product departments. Your main missions are:
- Write job offers with the hiring managers, highlighting the job details, managers' requirements and expectations.
- Assist managers to be at best in the recruitment process and improve it when possible,Publish offers on our website and online networks
- Talent sourcing: participate in or organize recruitment events, form partnerships with schools, source candidates via relevant networks (including social networks), or any method that you deem appropriate to succeed in attracting the best talents,
- During the recruitment process: monitoring of the adequate recruitment process by operational teams, interviews with candidates. Supporting candidates until the finalization of recruitments.
- Downstream: monitoring of the integration of the newcomers between their signing of the job offer and their arrival in the company
- Deployment of the employer brand: participate proactively in all actions to consolidate it
Who you'll work with:
- You’ll be reporting to Nadège, our VP People & Legal, and will collaborate with our future HR Manager (recruitment in progress).
- You will also work with the Office department and the Human Resources Administration service which are responsible for personnel administration (setting up employment contracts, monitoring trial periods, perks, etc.)
What you'll bring to the table:
- You have 3+ years of experience in talent recruitment, specifically for Engineering/Tech roles
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive, and you are committed to being a partner of managers and Management.
- You have good communication which allows you to build quality relationships.
- You are recognized for your adaptability, your listening skills and confidentiality.
- You like working in a team.
- You have a very good level of English which is our working language (a large part of the employees are not French native)
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week).