Back to jobs listings
Fleet Field Specialist, UK
Operations - London - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing thousands of car in more than 300 cities in the U.S and Europe.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Once called Drivy in Europe, Getaround started as a P2P platform with only individual cars, and for a couple of years has been open to professional fleets who want to launch a new line of business or generate additional revenue.
- As Field Specialist your mission is to own the operational processes of our projects with the largest fleets in the UK, relating to infleeting of their cars, defleeting, branding.., and be the eyes on the ground to constantly improve the quality of our supply, so ultimately impact the experience for our customers. You will also dedicate part of your time training and assisting our fleet services Partners in the UK. Around two third of your time will be on the ground, the other third in the office.
What you'll work on
- Own the operational side of the cars infleeting, defleeting, branding... process of our British largest fleet owners: organise large scale fleet projects including parking location validations, coordination of telematics fitting with the Getaround Connect Team, car branding, delivery of cars to their location...
- Regularly control the fleet of our British owners, not just the car itself, but also the accuracy of their listings in terms of description and access instructions.
- Make sure any issue identified is reported to the right internal team (Quality, Safety, Customer Service, Account Management, Vendor Management...) for action and follow up that will ultimately drive improvement.
- Train our fleet service Partners (for example for cleaning, maintenance or branding) so they achieve the standards defined in our Quality Manifesto, and assist them on the ground on any operational questions for their day to day,
Who you'll work with
- Reporting to Alice, our UK Key Account Manager,
- Close collaboration with Steffen, our EMEA Fleet Operations Manager
- Local multicultural Service Team of external fleet service providers
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience: 1 year experience ideally in a carsharing, car rental or car service related company.
- Computer skills is a requirement
- High-energy and hands-on mentality: you are driven by results
- You are organised, supportive and analytical. You can explain how important a high quality of the fleet is and know the right measures to reach these.
- You can handle different teams and projects at once
- You’re willing to travel
- Passionate about the changes in the mobility sector.
- You speak perfect English
- Driving licence required
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact