We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform. In Europe, following the acquisitions of Drivy and Nabobil in 2019, Getaround's community is composed of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Define and steer the supply strategy to grow and retain our fleet partners, and drive the whole mobility ecosystem, from OEMs to parking and operations providers.
What you'll work on
- Supply strategy: define our acquisition and retention strategy by segment (peers, entrepreneurs, large fleets..) and geography (different countries, urban areas vs. long tail, etc...)
- Supply sales & account management: manage teams that take care of each segment of owners, from single car owners to large fleet partners, and help them grow their fleets
- Supply telematics: manage the relationship with our telematics suppliers and installation partners
- Supply partnerships: develop and manage the relationship with our set of service partners who provide parking and operation services to fleet owners
- Business development: lead strategic discussions with OEMs on connected cars and key players of the automotive sectors
- Public affairs: grow relationships with the key city authorities in Europe to lobby for carsharing-friendly mobility schemes and affordable parking spots
- Product: work closely with the product department and lead the various squads working on supply-related topics together with your teams.
Who you'll be working with:
- You will manage a team of 10 people and you will work closely with the rest of the European Steering Committee, especially the VP Demand and the VP Product.
- You will report to Simon our Europe COO
What you'll bring to the table:
- 10 years+ of experience in a business development / growth role
- Strong experience managing partnerships and strategic relationships in the automotive / mobility sector
- Experience in the carsharing or startup environment is a plus
- A real passion for team management, and experience for management with an international scope
- A "think out of the box" mindset, so you can develop creative means to support growth within a changing and demanding business environment
- Great communication skills and a collaborative mindset, being comfortable working closely with others
- Bilingual in French and English
What we offer
- Getaround is a fast-growing startup with European HQ in the centre of Paris. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and chart their own course at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy.