Back to jobs listings
IT Manager - Europe
IT - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing thousands of car in more than 300 cities in the U.S and Europe.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Getaround IT Team’s mission is to build a modern and productive workplace and leverage innovative technologies to foster productivity, knowledge sharing and creativity; ultimately we aim to enable our worldwide team reach Getaround global mission.
- In that context, we are looking for a new member to join our European IT Team and help us tackle upcoming challenges in a high-growth and constantly evolving environment.
What you’ll work on:
- IT global operations are managed from San Francisco but Paris provides the service for all our teammates in our European cities (Barcelona, Berlin, London, Oslo and more to come!) with the objective of providing the same level of service across all of our offices.
- Manage equipment acquisition;
- Administer our endpoint fleet: (macOS (MacBook), iOS (iPhone + iPad), Android
- Administer our G Suite environment;
- Supervise and improve our Core IT services (Network, Telephony (mobile fleet and VoIP), Internet links (2 optical fibers))
- Manage and supervise our IT Support;
- Manage user accounts and security rights across our SaaS environment;
- Support our teams by helping them use all the tools they need to collaborate and work effectively;
- Manage our A/V systems (meetups, internal workshop/events and more).
Reporting to our Global IT Manager, you will be in charge of our IT operations in Europe. Your main responsibilities will be to:
Who you’ll work with:
- You’ll work closely with Hichem, our Global IT Manager for strategy and objectives;
- You’ll manage Luis, our IT Apprentice for mission and executions;
- You’ll have direct report to Marc-André Rainon, our Head of People.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You’re autonomous, which usually means at least 3 years experience in IT Support
- You have good people skills, you are patient and empathetic with your teammates
- Humble, you understand that not everyone is as up-to-date as we are about technology;
- Self-driven, after you’ve done something a couple of times, you’ll be able to do it again on your own and find ways to optimize it;
- You love solving problems, and enjoy understanding how people and things work, you proactively aim to reduce friction;
- You’re startup-minded, if you find something that can be improved (related to IT or not) you’ll try to fix it, improve it, automate it!
- You’re a technophile who enjoys passionate discussions about tech but can adapt to different interlocutors
What we offer:
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.